No fees Modern News Ticker Link zippyshare
Description Modern News Ticker is a powerful, flexible, fast, easy to use and customize news ticker. It offers a varied number of features while still being lightweight and very easy to work with: It comes with 15 different themes to choose from. It has 4 different effects: scroll, fade, ty
DescriptionModern News Ticker is a powerful, flexible, fast, easy to use and customize news ticker. It offers a varied number of features while still being lightweight and very easy to work with:
- It comes with 15 different themes to choose from.
- It has 4 different effects: scroll, fade, type and slide.
- It has 4 different layouts that include news items, front label and control buttons.
- The corners can be set to either round or square.
- It can load RSS, JSON and Twitter feeds.
- The feeds can be set to automatically refresh.
- It has 21 settings that control the effects, the feeds and other behaviors.
- It has 3 methods that control the autoplay and the feed refresh.
- It is responsive.
- It comes with a detailed guide.
- NEW: RTL support.
This is the jQuery plugin version of the news ticker. A WordPress plugin version is also available here: Modern News Ticker for WordPress.
- Loading data from Twitter uses PHP because of the authentication requirement when working with the Twitter API.
Updates2.5.0 (20 March 2020):
- Added a new setting called â€œrandomOrderâ€, to be able to set the news items to display in a random order. This applies for both the news items entered manually as well as for those loaded from feeds.
- Added a new setting called â€œcenterAlignâ€, to be able to set the news items to align to the center. Applicable for effects other than â€œscrollâ€.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the tweet links not to open properly.
- Added a new setting called â€œtwitterExcludeRepliesâ€ to be able to exclude replies from the returned Twitter feed (default: false).
- Added a new setting called â€œtwitterIncludeRetweetsâ€ to be able to include retweets in the returned Twitter feed (default: false).
- Made the feed preloader show a bit faster.
- Added a â€œChangelog.txtâ€ file and moved here the version changes that were previously listed in the â€œReadme.txtâ€ file.
- Added RTL support. A new setting is available called â€œdirectionâ€ in which the page text direction can be specified, either â€œltrâ€ (default) or â€œrtlâ€.
- Moved the JS source file from â€œSources/jsâ€ to â€œMain/modern-ticker/jsâ€, next to the minified version.
- Other small modifications.
- Added a new setting called â€œrss2jsonApiKeyâ€ to be able to specify an API key for the rss2json service, if needed.
- As Yahoo recently shutdown the YQL service, the â€œYQLâ€ load process type for RSS feeds was removed.
The â€œrss2jsonâ€ load process is now the default one for RSS feeds and the â€œselfâ€ load process is also available as a backup.
As backward compatibility, if the ticker has the load process set to â€œYQLâ€, it automatically defaults to â€œrss2jsonâ€.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the preloader not to show properly in some browsers when set to load a feed.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the news items not to display properly when loading feeds and â€œlinksEnabledâ€ set to false.
- Modified the theme CSS files so that the styles have higher specificity to make it less likely to be overwritten by other page styles.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the RSS feed not to load properly when using the â€œrss2jsonâ€ service from a page on HTTPS.
- Other small modifications and improvements.
- Updated the project folder structure.
- Updated the example files.
- Updated the guide.
- Updated the â€œRead Meâ€ file.
- Added version numbering.
- Added an â€œUpdatesâ€ section to the â€œRead Meâ€ file.
- Made updates to the CSS files.
- Made updates to the JS plugin file.
- Added error messages to feeds.
- Updated jQuery to the latest version.
- Added option to the example files to load jQuery from a CDN.
- Added support for having only arrows buttons or only the play/pause button.
- Changed the file structure of the themes to reuse common image files and have less files overall.
- Updated the Twitter authentication instructions of the guide to match with changes to the Twitter site.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the JSON files not to bypass cache when the option was turned on.
- Added a new option to process the loading of RSS and JSON files, called â€œselfâ€, that uses PHP files to load the feeds through.
- Added 2 new files: â€œload-rss.phpâ€ and â€œload-json.phpâ€.
- Changed the name of the â€œtwitter.phpâ€ file to â€œload-twitter.phpâ€.
- Added 2 new settings: â€œrssLoadFileâ€ and â€œjsonLoadFileâ€.
- Changed the name of the â€œtwitterLoadingFileâ€ setting to â€œtwitterLoadFileâ€. Added backward compatibility support for the former name.
- Changed the name of the â€œprocessServiceâ€ setting to â€œloadProcessâ€. Added backward compatibility support for the former name.
- Changed the default width to â€œ100%â€ in the CSS code.
- Added default â€œmin-widthâ€ and â€œmax-widthâ€ values to the CSS code.
- Added a default margin to the CSS code.
- Added a new class to the CSS file, called â€œmt-fontâ€, to use the ticker font, as opposed to the default page font.
- Added support for loading data using a JSON feed.
- Important! The Google Feed API that the ticker was using has been closed recently. I have removed it and have added 2 other RSS processing services, one as default and the other as an alternative. Anyone who is using RSS loading (width loadType: â€œprocessâ€) should update to the new version of the JS file. All that you need to do is to replace the old â€œjquery.modern-ticker.min.jsâ€ file from the â€œmodern-ticker/jsâ€ folder with the new one.
- Improved the typing effect functionality. HTML tags inside the typed text are now supported so that the typed text can have different styles.
- Fixed an error that was causing the typing effect not to display properly when switching back and forth fast between news items.
- Improved the way RSS loading works.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some RSS urls not to work properly.
- Added a new setting called â€œforceNoCacheâ€ to bypass loading cached RSS files, if needed.
- Added console error messages for the â€œprocessâ€ load type.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the links not to display properly when loading an RSS file directly.
- Added a new setting to specify if the autoplay pauses when hovering over the news.
- Added a new setting to specify if the news items have the links enabled.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the preloader not to be properly visible when loading data.
- Fixed an error where empty news items were displayed if the â€œfeedCountâ€ was higher than the available number of news items.
- Improved the way that the â€œfeedCountâ€ setting works in order to be able to load the total available items or a variable number of items up to a specified limit.
- Improved the way that the layout works.
- Improved the layout behaviour when the ticker is responsive.
- Fixed an issue in page layouts with subpixel precision.
- Fixed an issue with the news items stacking on top of each other.
- Added a new setting to specify the target page of links for loaded content.
- Added a new setting to specify the path to the Twitter loading file.
- Updated the files and instructions with the new Twitter API key names.
- Updated the initialization code.
- Updated the guide.
- Updated jQuery to the newest version.
- Improved the RSS file loading options. Now there are 2 loading options available.
- Added an example RSS file.
- Updated the instructions.
- Updated the guide.
- Fixed a couple of bugs.
- Added a new setting to specify the type of scrolling, either continuous, with no interruption, or discontinuous, leaving empty space once the list finishes scrolling and before starting again.
- Added a new setting to specify the start position of the scrolling, either from inside or from outside.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the news not to display properly when the width was set as responsive and the window was resized.
- Updated the code of the effects so that the first list items animate as well.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a delay in the refresh of the loaded RSS feed.
- Made an update to the Twitter feed functionality to work with the 1.1 update of the Twitter API.
- Added a setting to control the automatic refresh of dynamically loaded data at an interval of time.
- Added a method to be able to call the refresh through code, if needed.
- Updated the guide.
- Updated the code.
- Updated instructions.
- Updated file structure.
- Zip Buzzy - News, Viral Lists, Polls and Videos no fees
- Share code Buzzy - News, Viral Lists, Polls and Videos Include a license key
- Zip Buzzy - News, Viral Lists, Polls and Videos Null Code
- Null key license KING Media - Viral News Video Magazine Script no fees
- Null key license Varient - News & Magazine Script License