WooCommerce Boost Sales - Upsells & Cross Sells Popups & Discount Nulled
WooCommerce Boost Sales stimulates the purchase of customers by up-selling, cross-selling. Increase revenue as well as profitability for your website, stores. WooCommerce Boost Sales allows you to add WooCommerce upsell, cross-sell products in an independent system of WooCommerce.
Up-selling is the practice in which a business tries to persuade customers to purchase a higher-end product, an upgrade, or an additional item in order to make a more rewarding sale. For instance, a salesperson may influence a customer into purchasing the newest version of an item, rather than the less-expensive current model, by pointing out its additional features.
A similar marketing technique is cross-selling, where the salesperson suggests the purchase of additional products for sale. For example, he might say â€œWould you like some ice cream to go with that cake?â€ It is beneficial for businesses to use both techniques in order to boost revenue and provide a valued consumer experience. However, research has shown that upselling is generally more effective than cross-selling.
- Up-sale: Woocommerce Upsell pop-up appears after customers click on the Adds to cartÂ button, suggest customers buy up-sell products which give you more profit.
- Cross-sale: Display cross-sell pop-up in the single product page, cart page, check-out page. Suggest customers buy a bundle product that has a lower price.
- Discount Bar: Displays how much need to spend to get a discount.Â Stimulate customers to buy more products.
- Display up-sells pop-up: Display a WooCommerce upsell pop up which introduces up-sell products when customers hit the Add to Cart button. Up-sells products are similar products but give you more profit.
- Sync data with WooCommerce: if you have created WooCommerce upsell product before, the plugin allows you to syncs and use these products to WooCommerce Boost Sales.
- Add up-sell products to each product:Â Configure which products will appear on up-sell pop-up of each product.
- Hide on single product pages: Enable/disable the pop-up on single product pages
- Show all products in the category : Display all products in the category of the product customers just add to cart in up-sell pop-up.
- Exclude product: Select products you donâ€™t want to appear on up-sell pop-up.
- Customize up-sells pop-up: Select the pop-up style, customize how many products appear on the pop-up, customize the message.
- AJAX Add to Cart: add up-sell products to the cart without reloading the page.
- Product Bundles: Creating product bundles then sell at discounted prices.
- Show Cross-sells popup: Display cross-sell pop-up with a bundle product which includes the product that customers are going to buy.
- Display under Add to cart button:Â Display cross-sells bundle under the Add to cart button on the single product page.
- Configure which page to appear: Select which pages will the cross-sell pop-up appear.
- Select the product bundle to display: In case a product is in 2 or more bundles, you can select to display the highest price or just random.
- Variation products: It is available to add variation products to cross-sell bundle, customers can also choose the variable option right in the pop-up.
- Customize the message: Customize the cross-sell pop-up message (Hang on we have this offer just for you)
- Unlimited design: Customize the cross-sell bundle with background, text, icon, initial delay.
- Position: Choose to display the cross-sell bundle under add to cart button, above product description or on a pop-up.
- Bundle name:Â By default, the bundle will be named as â€œBundle of â€¦â€ you are able to change this name.
- Discount rule: Set up the default discount price of bundle using rules. Each rule will be applied for aÂ price range.
- Sync Cross-Sell from WooCommerce: sync cross-sell bundles from WooCommerce cross-sell.
- AJAX Add to Cart: adding bundles to cart without reloading the page.
- Use bundle for other products: After creating a bundle, you can display it on many other products.
- Discount progress bar: The discount progress bar displays how much costumers need to spend to get the discount. (Base on the discount coupon of WooCommerce system).
- How much more: Support users know how much they need to spend more to achieve the discount.
- Sync data with WooCommerce: The plugin sync data with WooCommerce. You can select the coupon created in WooCommerce system to display on the discount progress bar.
- Thanks to customers: When a customer achieves a minimum for the discount, a THANK YOU message will display to congrats them.
- Customize discount progress bar: Â You can customize the position, color, background, description, and messages of the progress bar.
- Automatically direct to the checkout page: Allow automatically redirect to the checkout page after reach the discount.
- Auto-update: enter your purchase code and the plugin will auto-update whenever there is a new version.
- Support RTL website:Â The plugin support RTL sites, back-end, pop-upâ€¦ will be displayed right.
- Works on mobile: Woocommerce Boost Sales works perfectly on mobile devices.
- SPEED: Plugin uses Ajax technology. Pop-up will be loaded when costumers add products to the cart
- Easy to use: Friendly interface and easy to use.
/**220.127.116.11 - 2021.05.12**/ - Fixed: Total price not changing according to sum price of selected items in the frequently bought products - Fixed: Bundle original price and saved amount in cart not changing according to bundle quantity
- WooCommerce Checkout Upsell Funnel - Order Bump no fees
- WooCommerce Free Gift Include a license key
- Down WooCommerce Checkout for Digital Goods Special edition
- Update WooCommerce B2B Key Envato
- No fees Simple POS - Point of Sale Made Easy no fees